click here BioPocket is a eco-friendly nonwoven media that consist of PLA(PolyLactic Acid) fiber manufactured from corn starch, derived from field corns.
BioPocket PLA has a huge impact on the environment due to its green benefits and is considered the new frontier material for air filtration.
- Manufactured from corn starch, a renewable resource
- Environmental friendly
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- 100% renewable resources
- 100% biodegradable – breaks down into mostly carbon dioxide and water
- Compostable and is indistinguishable from other composts
- Does not emit toxic fumes if incinerated.
- Does not leech chemicals into food or soil.
- Freezer safe.
- Can handle hot items up to 120F (200F for utensils).
- Application: HVAC pocket/bag filter